Monday, September 1, 2008

omigosh! omigosh! omigosh!

Jacquie Phelan's got a blog (or two).

It's right here: jacquiephelan.com

I spent my formative bike years reading about Jacquie Phelan, Cindy Whitehead, John Tomac, Ned Overend, Greg Herbold and others in Mountain Bike Action magazine.

It was (is) mostly Jacquie that I remember. She had that craaaazy drop bar. That I totally wanted. And Jacquie was totally cool, too. Even Greg Herbold was uptight compared to Jacquie!

I'm totally stoked that Jacquie has a blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you know EXACKLY what to say (PS Greg Herbold IS uptight...you would be too if you were er...him).

THank you for the kind words, an' better yet for delivering a few peepers to my blogue. I challenge all of you to read all 130 stories since last year (Sept 12 was my first story, thank Chris Hill of edinburgh scotland for turning me prolific..)and
DO look at my 2 calendars!!!
Cheers...JP