Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sick and tired.

This past week has been crazy.

Plus I got sick. Tuesday I went out and did a short rid and felt really strong. Wednesday I went out and felt off. Thursday the pathogens came out to party and just hammered me.

Saturday I lost my voice. My son thinks it's amusing that I can "yell" and nothing more than a hoarse whisper comes out. :)

It's Sunday and while the rest of me feels okay, if I breathe hard, the back of my throat tickles unbearably and makes me cough.

I can't stand being off the bike. This is a drag. Probably a good thing, though-- going to bed early and getting lots of rest. Last week was really stressful. I'm looking forward to being able to ride again.

I'm also itching to get my 'cross bike upgraded to the bar-end shifters. I want to go hit some trails on my MTB.

No comments: